- There for a start of a stage, watched the sign on and rode next to the Pro riders on the warm up roads.
- Saw the finish at close quarters
- Involved in the hype, hustle and craziness of the event and interviewed by National TV.
- Cycled through breathtaking towns and villages on quiet, cycle friendly roads.
- Cycled part of the route travelling through stunning scenery, which was a closed road section before cycling up the finishing straight not once but twice!!
- Experienced and discovered how it feels to cycle into the finish area, acted like a pro and showed no pain and we all smiled at the experience and talked for days about it.
- Rode our bikes in great weather, had fun, got swept up in the excitement of all three stages plus collected as much memorabilia as possible .
So why wouldn’t you want to join us in May 2020. These are special rates & spaces are limited as interest is high as 2019.