” It was the best Giro d’Italia trip and experience I’ve ever had and this was my 8th trip.I will be planning on returning and booking with Giro d’Abruzzo in 2020.”
- At the start of a stage, watched the sign on and media interviews in the VIP area and rode next to the Pro riders on the warm up roads.
- Saw finishing stages and got involved with the local celebrations.
- Involved in the hype, hustle and craziness of the event and interviewed the Giro ‘d Abruzzo team members and guests were interviewed by National TV.
- Cycled through breathtaking towns and villages on quiet, cycle friendly roads.
- Cycled closed roads before the riders approached, travelling through stunning scenery, before cycling up the finishing straight not once but twice!!
- Experienced and discovered what it feels to cycle into the finish area, act like a pro and show no pain. Most of all we all had fun, smiled at the experience and have long lasting memories to relive.
- Rode our bikes in great weather, had fun, got swept up in the excitement of all three stages plus collected as much memorabilia as possible.
Be Part Of 2020 & 2021
SALE NOW ON
- Check out the our 5 0r 7 night packages, including Airport transfers, hotel, wine tasting and much more.
- Stay at or partner winery hotel The Magnificat. Visit the vineyards and test their organic wine
- Special 2020 price due to the Covid 19 Crisis:
- – all-inclusive 5 night break was £985, now only £850*
- – all-inclusive 7 night break was £1295, now only £1050*
- – Key workers discount available on all breaks booked in 2020 and taken in 2020 or 2021*
- – Book today and reserve you place, now only £50 deposit.
With these irresistible offers, so why wouldn’t you want to join us in 2020 or 2021.
*Terms & Conditions apply. These are special rates & spaces are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment