Active Edge Cycling Giro, Trading as Giro D’Abruzzo GDPR
These Terms & Conditions, form the basis of your contract with Active Edge Cycling Giro, Trading as Giro D’Abruzzo. By acknowledging these terms and conditions you acknowledge that you have read and accept the contents. Where a lead customer makes a booking on behalf of a group they acknowledge that:
- They have the authority to act on behalf of the group.
- The whole group are bound by these Terms & Conditions.
General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Active Edge Cycling Giro, Trading as Giro D’Abruzzo will store and process your personal data in order to provide the services that you have contracted with us:
- The data will only be passed to third parties where required to provide the aforementioned services.
Where you give us permission we may contact you in order to inform you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- You may contact us at any time revoke this permission.
- We will never pass your details to a third party for marketing purposes.
We will produce digital images recording the activities taking place on our Camps and Tours. These images may be used on our website, social media platforms and within our digital record of each Camp and Tour.
- We will never identify you by name in such images
- You have the right to not appear within the images if you so wish.
You have the right to access the personal data which we hold on you.
You have the right to request that your personal data is deleted.
All GDPR requests should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org